The key to a project’s success is understanding its specific needs and developing the right solution to meet them. That’s where our technology architecture consultants come in, whether they’re dealing with servers, workstations and other hardware components or with operating systems and applications. Want to join the team?
Our technology architecture consultants participate in every project we undertake by developing and assessing technology analyses and integrating them into our clients’ enterprise architecture. In addition to testing and providing an overall picture of our proposed technology solutions, they help to perform preliminary analyses, develop technological opinions and orientation studies, and ensure quality control of analyses.
TechnoConseil’s technology architecture consultants love a challenge, are analytical and methodical thinkers, and have extensive knowledge about IT infrastructure software and hardware. They’re specifically chosen for their excellent judgment, since their work sets the stage for everything that follows.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Analytical skills
- Technical know-how
- Writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, implement and maintain detailed architectures and deployment plans for the infrastructure
- Monitor product technological developments
- Ensure the strategic vision of our clients is followed and implemented
- Identify the specifications of technology components
- Create detailed specifications
- Develop and improve detailed technology architectures
- Carry out proofs of concept and architectural design choices
- Participate in the various phases of technology projects
- Create and update various deliverables