Have you ever wanted to be a conductor, a producer or a coach? You can live out your dream at TechnoConseil by embodying all of those roles as a technology project team lead/coordinator. Are you ready to become a leader?
All technology infrastructure projects, big or small, tend to come with a fair share of work to do… along with just as many resources to do it!
For a project to run smoothly, you need a good action plan and to make sure that each member of the team follows it to the letter. To achieve that, our team leads and coordinators must have a good amount of experience and an excellent grasp of the work being done in the field.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define and coordinate all work related to delivering products, track work progress and provide advice to the project teams
- Coordinate and plan resources
- Guide and support all development teams, contributors and suppliers
- Participate in implementing and developing projects
- Assess risks and track the progress of deliverables
- Monitor organizational accountability activities
- Ensure that budgets and deadlines are met and that systems and applications are functional and stable upon release