Are you a natural-born leader? Are you detail-oriented and highly organized? Do you have experience managing small- or large-scale projects? Then you might have what it takes to join our project management team!
A project manager’s day-to-day tasks include ensuring that every phase in the implementation of technology solutions runs smoothly. Project managers are also in charge of planning solution implementation and deployment and making sure these processes align with the client’s goals. They oversee the work output and regularly check in with each stakeholder. They ensure assigned projects are completed on time and within budget and decide on the best resources and means to use to guarantee success.
Project managers are actively involved in their work team and in the client’s team in order to ensure maximum efficiency.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- PMI® certification or any other project management training is an asset
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a detailed plan for development activities and an action plan for assigned deliverables, taking into account the issues, complexities, stakeholders, budgets, deadlines and interdependencies of the project
- Manage the IT development team and coordinate their various contributions
- Track work progress and budgets
- Ensure optimal use of resources and determine what actions to take, if any
- Work with solution designers and architects to reorient or optimize development, testing or delivery strategies as needed
- Effectively use sector-specific project management tools, practices and methodologies
- Produce management and monitoring information
- Report to the project director
- Manage change requests
- Oversee quality assurance and approval of all deliverables
- Develop service offers and proposals
- Manage risks and problematic situations