Network administrators ensure various components of the technology infrastructure function properly and communicate with each other effectively.
Our network administrators handle everything that has to do with network and telecommunications links. Their tasks include monitoring the equipment, troubleshooting any issues that arise and updating different software and hardware components. The job requires extensive knowledge of technology infrastructure and strong analytical skills.
Technoconseil’s network administrators provide a vital, reassuring presence for users in the workplace.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong technical knowledge
- Expertise in commercial products
- Rigour and attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Highly familiar with Cisco products
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical guidance to junior and intermediate technicians
- Perform support, diagnostic and administrative tasks on servers
- Implement application and technology deliveries
- Handle change requests for various infrastructure products
- Identify new alerting and monitoring needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve cases related to various infrastructure products
- Help improve the technology infrastructure
- Help perform impact analyses and develop supporting documentation
- Monitor technological developments to appropriately respond to change requests